title

La Famiglia Itri

Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Wedding!

So Puddle got married on August 2nd. I was going to blog about it last week, but alas, laziness got the best of me. I didn't want to do it right when when I blogged about Todd's and my anniversary, because as much as I love Puddle, my own wedding will probably do a lot more for me in my life than hers, and I wanted to give the first year a good celebration.

She looked beautiful! It was very fun to actually be able to attend her wedding. It was also funny because my old sign language teacher was there to interpret for Puddle's sister-in-law who is deaf (Amy.) It was great to see her again and do a little catching up. Right outside the temple was fun, we all got little bubble blowers to blow on Puddle and Ryan as they came outside. I thought it was such a cute idea! We shuffled around all the other brides for the good picture spots, and Got some really fun ones. We took a bunch of pictures to give to the newlyweds, so we can share them now with you!

The reception was also very beautiful. There was no luncheon because they had had a dinner the night before instead, but we weren't able to go. (Can you guess why?!!?) I was very impressed with the reception. It was at a church, and there was a scarlet curtain that hung all around the gym, which made for a great backdrop. The food was simple, yet delicious, and the atmosphere was very pleasant. It was especially fun for me to see a bunch of people using sign language (Amy was there, and some of her family, plus almost all of Puddle's family knows sign language too. Whoda thunk?)

Everything seemed to flow seamlessly. What a fun day to see one of my best friends get hitched!

Their entrance to the world as a married couple


Bride, groom, and parents share a romantic moment


Me and Todd.


The bride and her best friend :D


The four of us. I think we will be great friends.


The very pretty cake


And cake in the face


Britt. She was taking the pictures so she didn't get to be in many

1 comment:

~JeNn ChErRy~ said...

Awe tender!!! Gotta love weddings!!!