1. We went to Denver
2. We saw the Phillies kill the Rockies. 3 times.
3. Lila hated it.
4. We ate good indian food.
5. We went shopping!
6. Everyone in the ballpark LOVED Lila in her Phillies onesies.
7. Once she didn't wear her onsie because she pooped for the first time in 5 days on the way to the park.
8. The extra onsie we had was Rockies colors. oops.
9. We left something one night and were able to retrieve it from the lost-and-found vault.
10. Our hotel room had a closet that fit the pack 'n play.
11. Lila didn't sleep well in it anyway.
12. We ate hot dogs at the ballpark!
13. We didn't get to see Cliff Lee pitch.
14. Megan likes live baseball! (saying that is about as shocking as when she announced she would be a nurse. I make this comparison to point out that I am NOT joking.)
15. Lila likes live baseball.
16. About half the fans there were Phillies fans.
17. Since we have a baby we got to park right across the park one night without a pass.
18. The rest of the time we were able to find free parking not too far.
19. People are a lot nicer to opposing fans if they have a baby.
20. I love you Todd. Happy anniversary.