title

La Famiglia Itri

Monday, August 22, 2011

Baby Advertisement

My little sister told me that I was just like my other sisters- once I started having kids my blog turned into a baby advertisement. Well, I guess that is mostly because once you have kids your life becomes all about them. I used to think it was kind of sad, like I would somehow loose myself and be deprived of things I like. But actually it is happy. I still do things I like and I have something new that I like the most.

Despite the fact that yes, Lila and Todd are the most important ever and hello, why take pictures of me and Todd when that little lady is so dang cute, I will try to take more pictures of NOT Lila. But, in the meantime, I will try to post about me using pictures that yes, are of Lila, but I am still in them. Take what you can get.

Change

So although most people don't like change, I do. It is nice to have differences in life and I am able to adapt well. For instance, whenever I move I don't accidentally start to drive to my old place or even think about going toward it. It is second nature to go toward my new place the moment I move in. Changing jobs turned out to be the same. I graduated from nursing school and have adapted well to non-school life even after 16+ years of being in it. So my latest change I have been thinking about doing for a long time. I was planning on doing it sometime last year, but then I got pregnant and didn't want people to think I was lazy. So I waited until Lila was 6 months. Here are the results.

BEFORE:
AFTER:

2 comments:

Sav Gardiner said...

OH MY GOSH YOU CHOPPED YOUR HAIR!!!! i really like it!!! ALOT! i hope you love it too!!! yay for you!!!

Lauren Billings said...

I admire your courage, when I cut my hair short I hated it and vowed I'd never do it again. Seriously, that is a huge change, good for you!