title

La Famiglia Itri

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Progress

So after working the night shift for a bit, I started to get kind of lazy. Even if I hadn't worked for a few days I would still sleep in until 11:00 or later sometimes. I was having a hard time motivating myself to to much besides sleep, eat, and watch TV. So I have done two things to motivate myself.

#1: I have started making myself a "6 most important things to do" list. I learned about this in Mary Kay. Make a list of the 6 things you absolutely must get done in a day. Then make a list of other things you can do if you have time. I has really helped motivate me, and I have made a lot of progress in cleaning and organizing my house and my ever mounting stack(s) of paper!

#2: Playing Donkey Kong Country II. Yes, that's right. Playing Nintendo has made me a lot more productive. How? I knew you would ask. Well, I have this awesome little sister named Nikenzie. She is a morning person, and she also likes Nintendo. So on mornings that I didn't just get home from work, she comes over around 7:00 a.m. and we play Donkey Kong for about an hour before she goes to school. It gets me up and then I can start my day. I know, I'm genious!

No comments: