title

La Famiglia Itri

Friday, April 09, 2010

Random

Shelly in her gray hitler stach:

(p.s. my mom paid a whopping $0.25 for this, and wanted to return it when she found out it wasn't black or barbell. However, it is difficult to return items to a quarter machine)

I defrosted my mom's freezer:


For Spinal Interventions (my old and Todd's current workplace) Christmas Party (I know, WAY long ago), we went to the Jazz Game and got box seats. At the beginning of the game we went down, split into 2 groups, and hi-fived the players as they ran onto the court. Unfortunately, the boss, owner, and entire reason the rest of us were there got stuck hi-fiving the OTHER team, while Todd and I got lucky with the Jazz. See his disappointment:

Well, I suppose you can better see his disappointment in the attitude of his 3 daughters who got dragged to the wrong team with him

1 comment:

Darren said...

Baha. Shelly is wearing my shirt. And the girls look ticked at the basketball game.