title

La Famiglia Itri

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Final Touch

So Todd and I have done a lot of work to our house. I think no matter what there will always be projects we want to do to improve it (it is over 30 years old, and some things are still pretty outdated). But since we moved in there has been one critical piece missing from our home. And now we have it! It is the first time since I moved out of my parent's house after high school that I have had my beautiful baby in a place so easily accessible. I thought with my busy schedule I would never have time to play, but luckily Lila loves it! Once I was playing a bit while she ate in her high chair and for about half an hour after she finished eating she kept on asking me for more whenever I finished a song. It was awesome. So I just take some of my Lila time and use it to do something with Lila and play on my harp. Oh, and Lila likes to sit on the bottom. Sometimes that is her book reading place. She has a weird thing for finding short ledges she can sit on. Anyway, adorable.



1 comment:

stephanie itri said...

how beautiful! how nice to have it in your home now. would love to hear you play sometime!!