title

La Famiglia Itri

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Mommy, Will You Lay With Me?

Have any of you seen that article floating around Facebook? Well, this has nothing to do with that. But I do love to spend a few minutes laying with Lila as she goes to bed each night. Here are a few gems from tonights conversation.

She was asking about the meeting I had just gotten home from. It had been a meeting between me as the Primary President and a member of the bishopric to talk about how things are going in primary. So Lila was asking me about all the things we had discussed. One of the things we talked about was our 11-year old boys (because of scouts and our upcoming Priesthood Preview). Lila asked me who they were. So I told her- Daniel, Michael, and Bret. She busted up laughing and said "Bret? That's a funny name!"

Later we were talking about her day. I had work today so I didn't have a chance to ask her how school went. As we were talking about it, she said "I don't like booklet time." When I asked her why, she said "because we have to work."

No comments: