title

La Famiglia Itri

Thursday, January 07, 2016

Halloween

I have very cute kids. In 2015 I made my first handmade Halloween costume ever. Todd got mad at me because he thought Lila looked like a member of the KKK. I tried to fix the costume a bit by tucking down the point on Lila's hood. I personally thought Lila was an adorable ghost, and the costume was a great success. She was insistent on a ghost costume that covered her face, and when Halloween came around and she actually didn't want to wear it much (surprise, surprise), she still looked like a ghost. So I think it was a win.

Also, Nick is a stinking cute frog and Nikenzie is awesome for doing some trick-or-treating with us. Plus, Todd made sure to not work that day so he could come as well. I think it was a great day for everyone!





No comments: