title

La Famiglia Itri

Sunday, October 01, 2017

Two Months

Jane turned two months old yesterday. I can't believe how much she has grown already. We love having her around, and she has been a happy baby. Here are some things about her:

0 to 3 month onesies are getting tight. Wears size 1 diapers. Doesn't poop quite as often. Hasn't had a diaper rash yet. Her smiles are infectious. Has a good bedtime routine. Has slept up to nine hours in the night. Still a quick eater. Has made her first visit to another state. Still looks a lot like Lila. Eats every two hours during the day. Still light enough that Mommy carries her when walking Lila to school. Usually handles her car seat well. Takes a Binky. Nick loves to kiss her. Lila loves to hold her.

I am just loving having her around. And I'm also sick of people telling me how good I look. Although I am also very grateful for my body and its ability to bounce back. 


No comments: