title

La Famiglia Itri

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

1 Week and 100%



Only one week left until Todd's 25th birthday! This year I wanted to do something for Todd that would last much longer than just one day, so I came up with the birthday tree! I got the inspiration when I was in my parent's storage room and saw one of their short, fake Christmas trees. I borrowed my little sister Nikenzie's play jewelry, and she helped me decorate the sign for the top of the tree. Then I brought it home, so I could celebrate Todd's birthday almost a full month! I keep adding a new present underneath it every few days. It has been so fun!

Todd took his biology test today, and didn't miss a single question. Not one. I am so proud of him! He has been working so hard this semester, he's doing better than I am. But that doesn't mean I'm not working hard to!

No comments: