title

La Famiglia Itri

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Hypocracy

Did I spell that right? Anyway, many nights I am at work and all my patients want to do is sleep. Come on, doesn't anyone need anything at 3:00 in the morning? Well, sometimes the answer is yes, but sometimes I just have to sit around and twiddle my thumbs. I often check out all the blogs of my friends and family, only to be disappointed that no one has updated since my shift the night before. So I whine and complain to myself that no one posts enough. I have several post titles memorized from clicking on people's blogs and seeing the same line over and over and over. Come on people I need something to read in these wee hours!!

But then again, how much do I share? Sometimes I get a sharply written email from my grandmother pointing out that I haven't posted anything for quite some time. I just don't ever know what to write unless I am telling a story around or describing a picture. I don't know if I have any general thoughts worth sharing- I usually just post about things that we have done, which often isn't that much or isn't really interesting enough to write about. So I just whine and complain about how OTHER people don't bother to share enough.

I am trying to be slightly less hypocritical tonight, so I decided to share the thoughts on my mind. I hope no one thinks less of me for my hypocritialness.

4 comments:

Riley and Nicole said...

"hypocritialness"? love it.

~JeNn ChErRy~ said...

I refuse to fit in this category you are talking about. I have posted a TON this week! :) I will try to get more creative so you will have something to read in the wee hours. I know, it makes work pass quickly when you have something to do.

~JeNn ChErRy~ said...

FYI I do have a ton of fun craft blogs posted on the left hand side of my blog. They are super fantastic, I know I could spend hours looking at them (and I do but don't tell!). So if you are ever desperate in the wee a.m. hours check out some of the sites I have listed on the left hand side of our blog!

~JeNn ChErRy~ said...

jk i just looked at my blog, all the sites i was talking about---right side, they are on the right side, not the left! :)