title

La Famiglia Itri

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Fun Stuff

Well, there has been some fun stuff going on in our families!

It is getting closer and closer to the time when Kyle (Itri brother #6) actually gets to leave for his mission. I bet it is hard to have to wait so long from the time you get the call and find out where you are going until you actually get to go. But now it is September he is officially leaving this month!

Shelly (Faber sister #5) has moved out and is on her own! As with all the Faber kids, she was forced to move into the dorms at college. I think she is happy with it though. Well, she isn't too excited about still having to go to school, but glad to get to start a new chapter in her life.

Lauren (Faber sister #6) turned 16! She has been talking about it and counting down for at least 56 days.... I think that was the first day she told me how long it was. Todd and I already almost crashed into her in my parent's driveway as she drove around all fancylike in her very own car! (which conveniently belonged to Shelly who moved out and lost that privelige only the day before). Happy Birthday Lauren!

Todd's cousin Jonny and his wife Dani have welcomed their first child into the world! Little baby Linkin is adorable from a picture standpoint, but I bet he is even cuter in person! I hope we get to meet him soon!

Anna (Faber sister #3) and Will moved back to Logan for Will's last semester of school! It must be so nice to be so close to finishing, and when he does he will have 2 (TWO) master's degrees! Go Will! And I suppose I should mention since I haven't had a chance to upload the pictures yet, but Anna also had her baby, Liam. That was a while ago and I still hope to post some more about it since we got to be there right after, but I don't want it to seem unimportant either!

Rob (Itri brother #1) got a new job at a really great place. He is assistant coach for the baseball team at.... A school in Pennsylvania? I forget which one it is. But the last several people who have held that position have moved on to bigger and better things, and that is certainly what we hope for in Rob's case. Yay Rob and Stephanie!

Dan (Itri brother #4) got into buisness school at BYU! So did Jason (Todd's cousin)! Congratulations to you both and good luck.

Jasmine (Faber sister #1) and Taylor recently bought a home that they think they can be in for several years. They got some help in moving from Shelly and I think they love it!

My cousin Heather just got married in the St. George temple. I am so proud of her. She has faced some tough times in her life but was able to ultimately come out with a great man (who is already a physical therapist) and the best possible start to a marriage. Congrats!

Well, I hope no one has been too sicekned by all the !!!!!!!!!'s. But there have been some pretty happy things going on around here lately. I hope I didn't forget anything else that is really big and exciting for our relatives. If so I'm sorry! Notice it is 4:30 in the morning and my brain just might not be working to hot right now. Adios!

3 comments:

stephanie itri said...

Um.... didnt you forget YOUR exciting news???? oh and its Swarthmore College for Rob. Hope you're feeling well!

Sav Gardiner said...

i'm so glad you posted :) i look forward to your posts. and you don't post nearly enough!

~JeNn ChErRy~ said...

Sounds like things are going well for everyone!