title

La Famiglia Itri

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Belly

So at first I was pretty good about taking weekly pictures. Then as I got bigger and the pictures got more exciting, I became more lazy. And more self conscious- I don't like to take pictures of my fat-ness unless I look good which doesn't happen all that often, plus I don't have the camera out every time I feel good enough for a picture. Sorry guys. Even posting some of these makes me a little uncomfortable, so please don't judge!

15 weeks:

16 weeks:

18 weeks:

19 weeks:

20 weeks:



22 Weeks:

23 Weeks:

Almost 28 weeks:


3 comments:

stephanie itri said...

you are absolutely darling!!! i know how it is to be self consious but truly you look amazing. we all should be so lucky pregnant! so excited for you guys!!!

Melissa said...

I think you are the cutest pregnant mommy!!! Don't be self consious. You are beautiful no matter how "big" you feel. Love ya!

Sav Gardiner said...

you are so tiny!!!!! and adorable!!!