title

La Famiglia Itri

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Consumed

So I have found the past few days that all I can think about is Lila. I was laying on the couch the other day, daydreaming about the day I will get to see her, and I literally started crying with joy just at the thought of it. I know that a lot of that is hormones, but still it is just a small example of how excited I am. It is weird, sometimes after thinking about her I will tell Todd that I feel like I miss her, rather than feel anticipation to meet her. While I do feel some of the discomfort of pregnancy, I must admit I am extremely lucky. I am small for how far along I am and haven't had too many awful pregnancy symptoms. For some reason I think it hasn't affected me as much as it does most women. I was even able to get my contact prescription renewed which was almost exactly the same as 2.5 years ago (apparently most pregnant women have a different prescription than their non-pregnant state). So while I must admit I am getting mighty impatient for her to come, it isn't because of how uncomfortable I am. I could handle this a bit longer, I just want to start raising my little girl!

1 comment:

Sav Gardiner said...

I really love this post! and i can see how you would "miss her" rather than want to meet her, as odd as it sounds, i totally get what you're getting at there! miss you pretty girl!!!