title

La Famiglia Itri

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A moment Long Awaited For

In the many months waiting for Lila to arrive, I had a dress hanging for her in the closet. It was given to me by my good friend Lauren, who brought it over shortly after we found out we were having a girl. I saw it so many times in the closet and every time it made me so excited. And so on Sunday I dressed my little girl up in her pretty little dress, even though we didn't take her to church. She was our little precious.






2 comments:

Melissa said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!! You guys made a good one!

stephanie itri said...

she is so beautiful! how fun to put her in dresses! I want a little one to put in a dress.....!!!! Something is on its way to Lila, sorry it's a little late but I wanted to get something special. hugs and kisses to Lila!!

oh and tell Lauren she should come to PA in July, I need newborn photos :)