title

La Famiglia Itri

Monday, March 07, 2011

Rainbow Chip

So for my birthday my mom asked what dessert I wanted when celebrating with my family. I wanted confetti cake with rainbow chip frosting. On Saturday night I got a text from my mom-- "They have discontinued rainbow chip frosting. :( What do you want instead?" WHAT?!?! I don't understand how a company would ever want to stop making the best frosting in the whole world. that rainbow chip texture just adds the perfect soft crunch to any cake. It's WOW. My mom was actually lucky enough to find a few cans left in Harmon's (after being unsuccessful at 3 other grocery stores), so I now have my own can to eat on whatever I want (my cake was frosted with regular vanilla and I got to add some additional frosting to my individual piece).

This could be my last tastings of rainbow chip frosting ever. Does anyone know what I can do to make Betty Crocker change her mind?




2 comments:

Maranda said...

That's Ryan's favorite too!! He is going to be so disappointed. :(

Banana said...

Oh my gosh! I nearly cried after I gasped after I was shocked after I read this. What are we going to do?