title

La Famiglia Itri

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Halloween

Aside from the sore lack of trick-or-treaters, Halloween was pretty good. Todd's brother Scott and his wife, Lisa hosted a great Halloween party on Saturday night. There was a lot of good food and costumes and we played some fun games. Lisa even thought of a GREAT idea and made a little wall where we could all take pictures of our families. We played mafia and the mafia won every time. Good thing I won twice! I guess I have an affinity to draw the evil roles. Lila was adorable in her costume.

Usually it is like pulling teeth to get any of the Itri boys to dress up. So Todd assumed this year was the same. I tried to tell him that at a recent Itri wives girls night we all vowed to make our husbands dress up. But he didn't listen. So when he found out I was right and he looked like a goon as the only one not dressed up, he let me take a makeup crayon to his face. He was Star Burns from Community. Oh and I dressed up as a flapper. I also have some pictures of me in my Halloween scrub top before work on Friday night. It's the only festive scrub top I own. I don't even have a Christmas one.








2 comments:

Sav Gardiner said...

SO much fun! this was the first year Riley was really excited to dress up.... and then he had to leave for training... LAME!

Mom said...

Adorable Lila pumpkin! Would like to see a picture of your complete flapper outfit!