title

La Famiglia Itri

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Something exciting

We have something exciting brewing. I have been thinking a lot about it, while at the same time not thinking about it because I don't want to get my hopes up. A lot of things have to come together in order for it to work out. But it would be oh, so glorious.

I would be happier, and get to do something I really want to do.
Todd would be happier, and get to try something he really wants to try.
Lila would be happier too.
We would learn new things.
We would make good (even best) friends.
We might be able to make good use of our home.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, that is because either I don't want you to know since it is not official and I'll be crushed if it doesn't happen, or because I just haven't told you yet. Or you just aren't smart enough to figure out that what I told you about is what I am referring to in this post... If you do know, wish us luck!

2 comments:

Maranda said...

Very cryptic.

stephanie itri said...

hmmm. i think i know.... and we would be happy about it too!