title

La Famiglia Itri

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Vote!

I hope everyone is going to vote on Tuesday! In order to make sure we got a chance, Todd and I voted early. If you did too, then yay! and good for you! If not, please take the time, even if it ends up being a long time.

We are so lucky and so blessed to live in this country. I feel so grateful that I have the opportunity to vote. Even if my one ballot is basically inconsequential, it means a lot to me. There are so many people in the world who are literally dictated to, and have no chance for a leader change if things get bad. We have the opportunity every four years to choose our leader.  Granted, there are many flaws with the way we do things, and it really stinks when you can't wholeheartedly support one of the candidates, but compared to what our situation could be, I am happy to call this place home.

I'm an American!


No comments: