title

La Famiglia Itri

Thursday, February 07, 2013

Some Cute Lila Stuff

Lila's latest favorite thing is playing monsters. She loves when we roar at her and run after her and tickle her. The other day we made a fort downstairs, turned off all the lights (except one down the hall so it wouldn't be pitch black) and took turns popping out and scaring her. She kept saying "I'm scared!" but then would laugh hysterically and ask for more.



In fact, as I was uploading these photos Lila happened to look over and say "Monsters!"

I was sick for a few days so it had been over a week since I went to work. Lila saw me putting on my scrubs and took it upon herself to put them on too. So I put her stethoscope around her neck so she could be a nurse like mommy and daddy.



And while I was sitting here working on my computer, I looked over to find that Lila had picked up the Friend, brought it over and sat by me to read it. When I looked over and noticed how studious she was being, she pointed to a picture of some missionaries and said "bike!" Later she saw a picture of an angry kid, but was really concerned about him because she thought he was scared. She kept pointing and saying "scared" in a really concerned way like she wanted to help him.




1 comment:

stephanie itri said...

hi cute Lila!! last week we made a fort for the first time. Reagan was soooo impressed by my blanke draping skills, he kept saying how awesome it was and that he didnt know I could do that. It was so cute. Have fun with your monsters silly girl