title

La Famiglia Itri

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Gold Star

A few weeks ago I realized that no one was picking their kids up from nursery in a timely manner. Well, some people probably were. But Lila tended to be the last one there... I decided I needed to clean up my act. I should not be leaving her there even if it takes me forever to clean up stuff after church. So I started getting her as soon as church was over. She soon found out that there are sticker pads in a drawer in the primary room. It didn't take long for her to develop a routine where she came in and headed to the drawer as soon as I wasn't looking. She would put in her coloring page from nursery, pull out the stickers, and go to town. She usually gets about 15 stickers on her before I notice. (Except that now I keep an eagle eye out for her). Two Sunday's ago she had a bunch of star stickers. And she stuck a gold one right on her forehead. I guess she is really proud of her accomplishment.

My gold-star child

No comments: