title

La Famiglia Itri

Monday, October 07, 2013

Something Silly

I might be a weirdo, but I sometimes like to go back through and look at my own blog. It's been quite a while ago now, but I noticed something during one of these perusals that made me laugh. I was posting about being in Florida with my awesome sister Jessica, and playing with her kids at a gymnastics gym. I shared a touching story of how Lila's cousin, Adam, helped Lila up a net she was scared of. And I posted this pic:


Truly it was so sweet. But when I went back and reviewed the pictures, I noticed Adam in another:

I chose this pic so you can compare and contrast the two boys from the back. I am fairly certain that we didn't decide to change Adam's clothes halfway through our playdate. True Adam did help Lila up the net, but only after this first nice guy tried to help her. She didn't know him so she ended up not going with him. It's just funny that I posted the picture as if it had been Adam. But it wasn't.

Did anyone else notice?

See the original post here

No comments: