title

La Famiglia Itri

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

9 Months


I can't believe my baby is 3/4 of the way through his first year. When I was pregnant, I was very very worried about going back to the baby stage. Lately I have been thinking about how happy I am to have a baby in my life. He is so wonderful. He makes me feel so lucky.

Here are some things about him:

loves exploring the floor. still scootches around on his belly instead of crawling up on his knees. favorite toy to find is paper or napkins or anything he can shred. likes holding cylindrical objects like pens, markers, chapstick, glue sticks, etc. total mommas boy. finally eating great, baby cereal and baby food included. goes to bed at 8:00 without problem or any work on my part. likes his big sister as long as she isn't smothering him. loves water. gets excited when he sees us getting a bath ready. could splash in the pool or tub for hours. still takes a binky. squeezing in to 6-9 month clothes. I think I have put off upgrading him long enough he might need to jump to 12 month clothes. size 3 diapers. gets separation anxiety. has two teeth. is loud. likes to yell for no reason. starting to refuse to be covered when momma feeds him. lets strangers hold him. still likes to be swaddled.

I forgot to take any pictures today so this is what you get. I snuck in and got one just two hours before the end of his 9 month birthday. isn't he sweet?


Here are some others from this past month.



He was playing around and just decided to take a nap.

His first tooth! I know you can barely see it.

Play time with big sister

Getting away from Daddy at church

I love those ears.

Now enjoy this little tidbit of the way Nick laughs sometimes.

No comments: