title

La Famiglia Itri

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Peek-a-boo!

Why hello everyone!! this is the blog that Ryan just made for me, so now i guess i am supposed to put something on it. but i am not a very open or trusting person, so i dont know what to say. i dont want to tell you all of my innermost secrets, although i'm sure you'd love to hear them. and the rest of my life is just work, ryan, work, ryan. And as much as i love talking about Ryan my special man friend Honeyman, i sometimes get annoyed at other people when they can't talk about anything but their boyfriend so i don't want to be like that. but he is pretty much the best thing i have right now. i would be much not as happy if i didn't have him. he's a sweetheart to me every day. i will miss him when i move away. (even though it's not that far away. oh well.) ok. i'm done. Ü

4 comments:

Chris $ said...

Well, well. You'll have to post while you're up at the U, so I know what's going on with you. I'm sure Ryan will tell me, but you'll have to tell your public your side of the story. :-)

Ellie said...

Yay Megan for having a blog!! I really am glad that you and Ryan are dating!!

Katie said...

I know what you mean about people who can only write about their boyfriends. I try SO HARD not to write very much about mine on my blog.

thehoneyman said...

Sweet heart I miss you so much I am going crazy, I love you! Yay I get to see you on Wednesday!