title

La Famiglia Itri

Thursday, August 25, 2005

U of U!!

Why hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well. I am fantastic because I got to see my Honeyman yesterday!! Yay for Megan's sweetheart. And he informed me that Chris Money and himself were thinking I needed to blog. So… okee dokee!

College is pretty much stupid and boring so far. "Here's your syllabus. Come to class. This is when your test dates are." Gosh I can't believee how boring some teachers are. But one of mine came in wearing a toga, joker hat, and pretending he was drunk looking for a party. I think he might turn out to be pretty cool.

My roommates are interesting enough. One of them is catholic and her boyfriend lives three doors down (good band). So that can get kinda awkward when I am trying to get ready i.e. change my clothes and her boyfriend is sitting there. It's a good thing I can go to my other roommates room when I need to. One of my suitemates is a prep from Northridge in Layton. At least we get along, even though I think her ideas are sometimes way too stupid/selfish. My other suitemate just got here two nights ago. I don't know her very well, but I do know she was at the Real game yesterday. Lucky.

So life is pretty much boring and lonely. I haven't met anyone that I particularly like yet, but what can ya do? I don't hate anyone, but there is no way any of these people can become my best friend that I actually trust. Oh, and lucky me I am staying in the dorms that everyone decides to smoke and drink in front of. A party with alcohol was already busted on my floor. Yum. (No offense to those of you that enjoy that kind of thing. One of the guys I hang out with is one of them. I just don't like so much the fact that there is so much right next to me. Please don't ever invite me over for that kind of stuff.)

Well, I'm sorry I hardly ever post on other people's blogs. I always start then feel like a weirdo so I delete it. Oh well. And is there a time stamp that says when someone comments on a blog? I think it's annoying to have to guess the day someone put something on a blog. Just because someone posted something at 9:56 doesn't mean when you look at it at 10:00 they did it right before you looked. So if someone wants to let me know how to find out what day, that would be appreciated. Otherwise, maybe people can put the date in their comment when they post it. I know its fafetched'd, but I would like it!

5 comments:

thehoneyman said...

Oh dear. it was so much fun to come and see you last night, one of my favorite part was walking from the Crossroads Mall to the Gateway. You are so dang awesome!

Chris $ said...

Yay for the U!!! Just keep smilin'

Susannah said...

Would you like me to fix the lack of date on your comments?

I can do that sort of thing.

Ellie said...

Sue is right she can do that thing... as well as me!! haha Sounds like things are pretty interesting up there! Don't be too disappointed though cause you aren't missing anything down here!! Have fun!!

Megan said...

yes please fix it for me!!! it frustrates me a lot. thank you sweethearts! And i am missing a lot down here... that is where my little Honeyman is!