title

La Famiglia Itri

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Happy Birthday!!!!

It's my lttle sister's birthday today! I hope everyone is excited for my little sister that just turned 11!!! She is probably the second most missed family member ofmine, next to my daddy. Well, life got a little better today. This weekend was really hard for me, but today it was just better. I went to my dance class and it made me so super happy! I got to talk to my Honeyman, and I called Lauren to say happy birthday. All my other classes are still pretty much boring, except I think I will really like my classical mythology class. I think the worst one will be my psychology class, and it is taking up 5 of my credits. So, that means I will spend more time on psychology then anything else. yick. Oh well. I will get over it. So have a happy day everyone!

1 comment:

thehoneyman said...

I Like Lauren, i miss her a lot also. I can't wait to go and see her and Shelly's show. I miss you. I will see you tomorrow