title

La Famiglia Itri

Monday, September 05, 2005

Mmmm...

This weekend was awesome. I got to come home for most of it, andI love being home. I got to see my family, go to church at 11, play the piano and eat whenever I wanted (except that I was lucky enough to come home on a fast Sunday weekend so there was some time that I couldn't eat). It was way easier to see Ryan, and we had a lot of fun together. But then tonight I had to come back here to this oh-so-dreary and lonesome place. Not to help at all was the fact that right before I left, some of my friends that had read Ryan's blog commented on the fact that they would be suspicious because of the lengthy one he had written on Sue. I told them that Sue was his best friend, and he had written one about me, too. Then they admitted they hadn't read that one. So I felt a little better but still, he had left my house early to play with Sue even after pouting about my parents and grandparents taking me home instead of him. So I got here to this godforsaken place, and read what he had written about Sue. I trust Ryan. And Sue, don't get me wrong I love you too. I wish I got to spend more time with you before you had to move. But I hope no one thinks I'm too possessive in saying that I am still pretty bugged.

4 comments:

thehoneyman said...

I am very sorry, you are bugged, I felt so wierd just sitting there talking to your parents. But right whe I left I realized I wanted to come back, i had missed you already and I didnt even make it to the gate. There is nothing to woory about, there is nothing between Sue and I except for good friends

Susannah said...

Ryan doesn't light my fire.

Chris $ said...

And I know for a fact that you are Ryan's one desire...

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.