title

La Famiglia Itri

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Study!

Well, I studied pretty much the entire day. Bleh. Oh well. I need to do it if I want to do better in my classes. I have a midterm coming up that i really need to be prepared for. I should probably do more studying than I do.

Life is still pretty much boring most of the time, except when Ryan comes to play. We are so funny! Feel lucky you don't have to watch us, because we might get annoying sometimes. *sToRy TiMe* On Sunday Ryan was with me at my grandparents house and I was lying on his lap, and my dad came down the stairs. When Ryan heard his voice, he SHOVED ME OFF ONTO THE GROUND. Yes, you heard correctly, he shoved me onto the ground. But it was funny, and I was ok, so don't worry.

Ok. I think I'm done now.

2 comments:

thehoneyman said...

you left the part out about me getting shoved off of your lap, which was even funnier

Chris $ said...

Who? Ryan? He never panics...