title

La Famiglia Itri

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Stats

What have you heard about stats? All I have ever heard is that it is hard and confusing. Even other people who love algebra (like me!) say that they hate stats. That it isn't really math or at least the math isn't fun.

Well I love it. So there. It could be the fact that I am both doing really really well in my class and feeling like I am learning information. I have learned a lot of things I didn't know, combined them with a bunch of stuff I do already know (we are doing a lot of graphs and calculations in excel, and I am really good working with spreadsheets so it allows me to focus on the actual statistics stuff)- and has been fun along the way. I will admit it wasn't quite as fun up until last week when we finally started pulling out equations. I never thought the whole first months worth of class wouldn't have any math in it! But when we started doing the numbers I got a happy, warm feeling inside.

It has been over 7 years since my last math class. Math, I missed you!







1 comment:

Shelly said...

Wait what the you're in stats?! Me too! I wish we went to the same school so we could study together... :(