title

La Famiglia Itri

Sunday, January 04, 2015

Lila Meets Santa

Our ward Christmas party had a Santa this year. Mrs. Claus happened to be our neighbor and Lila's old nursery leader. When she was released as nursery leader she was called as the primary chorister, so Lila still saw her in nursery during singing time. Lila wouldn't sit on Santa's lap, but did sit on Mrs. Claus's lap. I went with her to take pictures and got what I could with Lila refusing to go near Santa. Later I learned that she was brave enough to stand next to Santa and tell him what she wanted (a pink dolly), but still wouldn't sit on his lap. I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of Santa since he was played by a skinny guy with a bunch of padding. pretty good.

Kayla helping Lila be brave enough to sing with the primary kids

Mrs. Claus helping the primary kids sing to bring Santa in

Besties

Lila's cute smile

On the lap of the MRS

My babies dressed for the Christmas party

Nick looks especially cute

Lila looks especially cute

No comments: