title

La Famiglia Itri

Monday, October 10, 2005

Ballerina's and Tofu

I am back at the U and it's not too bad. I again can't eat whenever I want, I don't get to see my daddy very much, I miss my siblings, and my mommy told me she didn't have something I needed, but when I got back and found out she did, she said that she had told me that. But it is a lie. So now I am back home without it, and it would have been so easy to get had I known it was there. Bleh. oh well, what can ya do? Not much.

I have a huge midterm this Friday, and I was going to do decent, but now I have to do amazing because the teacher yelled at me today for missing class and sleeping when I was there. But guess what? I have only missed class once, and that was at the beginning of the term. And today my eye happened to be swollen, dry, and burning. You try to keep your eyes open when they feel like that. So anyway, now I have this stupid character flaw where I have to do amazing now so he feels stupid for reprimanding me. And so my life is devoted to studying. AHHH!!! I'm already sick of it. Oh well. My daddy will be happy that I got a good grade. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

thehoneyman said...

Smegan I miss you, I can't wait to see you tomorrow!