title

La Famiglia Itri

Friday, October 14, 2005

Music

I decided that music is magic. The past few days when I haven't been very happy all I've had to do is turn on some music that I really like and all of a sudden I feel a lot better. Even last night when I was studying for my midterm I was all of a sudden full of energy and just happy when I turned on Hairspray. And now I am listening to Savage Garden and it is just wonderful and fabulous! I love music. And I played my little harp yesterday. It is not even close to as pretty and as fun as my pedal harp, but my pedal harp has a broken string so I haven't really even played a harp for two weeks. But when I sat down to play it was so nice! I need to get another string but I don't have a car so I can't really get anywhere that sells one. I'm dying! oh well. There is nothing I can do about it.

1 comment:

Chris $ said...

Music soothes the soul