title

La Famiglia Itri

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Bleh

So this week will probably be pretty boring. I got a job finally, but I must say it's pretty boring. I am just crawling around on the floor with this little 18 month old girl for two hours in the most inconvenient time of the day. And as soon as I'm done all the shuttles around my school stop and go park. So I have to walk all the way home in the freezing and darkness. Yesterday was my first day and it took me about half an hour to get home, and it was FREEZING. I hope I can find a faster way to do this. I might bring my bike and ride it to the trax station when I'm done. Maybe that will be closer, who knows!

I also need to do some volunteering at the deaf school. That would be cool if I actually felt like I was doing something, but usually I just sit there and help my friend's mom edit letters to parents. So hopefully I will find a way to actually work in some classrooms or do something a little bit more exciting. We'll just have to see!

Well, other than that life is pretty boring. I have a lot of really fun friends up here but I am not sure exactly if any of them are really like best friend-ish. We'll see.

3 comments:

thehoneyman said...

I hope things get better at the job and I hope you are having fun! i miss you and cant wait to see you!

Megan said...

you always miss me and can't wait to see me silly head!

thehoneyman said...

But I really cant wait to see you this time!!!!!