title

La Famiglia Itri

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Hey Ya'll

What up world? Ha ha I am not special enought to use crazy slang like that. In cas anyone is wondering, I am really tired and not quite here tonight. But I haven't said anything for a very long time, so I thought I might as well. Life is great, and I am muchas happy. Tonight was awesome, I got to go hear Ryan announce a game at UVSC, and he is pretty much amazing. He was way fun to listen to.

Last week was pretty crazy and weird, I was tired all the time and I didn't get much sleep. But this week was mostly a lot better, so I'm glad about that. Life is fun and things are just turning out to be really awesome. I decided that I will probably go to UVSC next semester, and hopefully rent a house in Provo with my friends Brittney and Puddle. That would make me so very very happy. But we'll have to see. I hope we can find a place. Does anyone know of good places to look? We want somewhere that can have pets but isn't super expensive. So yeah. I hope everyone's life is better, see ya later!

2 comments:

thehoneyman said...

Holy Cow I cannot wait until you are down here! We are going to have so much freaking fun!

Chris $ said...

Mmmm... UVSC. Land of the free.