title

La Famiglia Itri

Monday, November 28, 2005

Psychic

Dang it, I did it again. Why do I always erase entire entries that I write? Oh well. I'll do it again. Today I was psychic. A while ago I told Chris Money that I am psychic like him, and he asked how. But I couldn't remember a specific situation. Now I have one! So, Chris Money, here ya go.

Today I was in my room listening to Death Cab for Cutie. I thought to myself "I bet my rommmate's boyfriend Zack likes this. I bet he asks me if that is what I am listening to if he comes in here while it's on." Not more than 10 minutes later, my roommate came home. I didn't notice that her boyfriend was with her until he asked "Is this Death Cab for Cutie?" Yeah pretty much I'm amazing. He is going to borrow it sometime now and yea anyway I just thought that was kinda funny.

Yep. Thanksgiving holiday was wonderful and I had a ton of fun. I didn't get to play with Ryan as much as was planned, but otherwise it was pretty much a perfect weekend. Now I'm back at school, and finals are so soon!! Only two weeks away. School is almost over, then I'll be back down in Provo. After that, who knows! Life is crazy.

3 comments:

Chris $ said...

Now I know. Hooray for Provo. Does this mean more Zelda?

thehoneyman said...

I cannot wait!!! holy cow I am going to wet my pants i am so excited

Megan said...

heck yes! you may come play Zelda with us lots more. It will be a blast and a half!! And Ryan, I'm not sure if we can be friends if you pee your pants… I'll think about it though… ;)