title

La Famiglia Itri

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Locked Out

I locked myself out of my room today. It pretty much sucks hard core. But I will just have to get over it. If it happens again I will have to start paying fees. How am I so stupid? Well, I had everything ready to go for today, I went to bed early, but then went and played with a friend and forgot to put my key back in my backpack. Can you say smart? I sure can't

The rest of today was pretty much reallly boring. I went to go volunteer, but guess what? No one was there that gives me things to do so I had to turn around and come straight on home. It was actually kind of interesting because I had the same bus driver both ways. She lauged at me. And then on the way home there was this weird guy that was telling us about how he is a Jew and what Jews beleive. So here's your Jewish Beleifs 1010 class: The Jews do not beleive in Christ. In any way, shape, or form. He did not come, and he will not come. They are not looking forward for anyone to save them. They are just living. There is no hell. When we die we just disapear. They do not follow the law of Moses. Oh wait, but they do follow God's Law, which was given to Moses on Mt. Sianai and also other parts during the 40 years of wandering. They pretty much just beleive in God. He is everywhere, in everything. That's about all they ever think about or beleive in. In other words, this guy was nutso. But this reminds me of what happened the last time I was on my way home. It was raining and the bus windshield wipers were going weird. On of them was going at exactly half the speed of the other. Then when the rain stopped they were still going. Very annoying, very distracting.

1 comment:

Chris $ said...

You know what I hate worse than being locked out of an apartment or house... Locking my keys in the car. That, is embarrassing...