title

La Famiglia Itri

Saturday, May 31, 2014

A Little Organization

Something I have wanted for a long time is a better way to store Lila's toys downstairs. Up until now they were piled in an old diaper box. Not the most exciting mode of storage. So, thanks to a visit from my mother-in-law, I finally got around to obtaining and putting up this little beauty. My MIL is actually the one who found one that was relatively inexpensive and fit our needs perfectly. She and Lila also picked out the box colors and I love every one. Now you are all jealous of me.

Before:



After:



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Like ours! We got the plain boxed and glue pictures of what toys go in them so the kids can clean up easily. Of course, that's not as cute as an owl box.

Unknown said...

That was Anna, BTW. I don't know why it didn't ask me to sign in to comment