title

La Famiglia Itri

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Graduation

We did it. Of course, we actually graduated six months ago before Christmas even happened, but we finally got our day to celebrate it! It is funny, I always said I would never walk in my college graduation because they are so boring. But when I had the chance to walk next to Todd, well we couldn't pass up that opportunity. Going to school together was a lot harder than I think either of us ever thought it would be. We have such different schooling styles that doing work together was very difficult, but it was hard to not want to work together. But somehow we made it through. And it was so fun to be there in our weird looking gowns together. Yay us!

I'll try to post a few more pictures one day when I get my camera out. These are the ones from Todd's phone.

The unruly bunch of boys those teachers were so grateful to get rid of!

The happy couple
If you look close you can see Todd waving. We got to sit in the front row!




3 comments:

stephanie itri said...

Congratulations!!! What a fun opportunity to graduate together. You are awesome!!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!!!! Yay for officially being graduated! Love you guys, and miss you like crazy!

kenzie faber said...

Wow. Meg, you are one hot grad