title

La Famiglia Itri

Thursday, September 04, 2014

A Chick-fil-A Gift

Our little family ate lunch and Chick-fil-A the other day. It was in honor of a new stand alone Chick-fil-A store opening just down the street from us. I say in honor of simply because we didn't want to wait in the huge opening day lines, so we just went to the one in the mall instead. And the food was especially delicious, moist and hot that day. Yummy. Plus I found this fabulous little gem in Lila's chicken nuggets, and of course swapped it out for one of mine. It's like a 2 for 1 deal. If you can't tell, it is literally two chicken nuggets that didn't get separated so they got counted as one. Best chicken nugget ever.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

You would post about this :). Heck, I would too! That would make my day!

stephanie itri said...

nice! About a month ago the drive thru wasn't working very well so they misheard my order. I couldn't hear them repeat it either so when I pulled up and they said "$21" or something crazy I said "for nuggets?" I explained I ordered 2 6 piece kids meals. They said "so sorry, but we got you 2 12 piece meals and we already packed up your order and we're way behind since the line is so long so just take the extra ones." I only paid for 12 nuggets but got 24. Score! I love them!