title

La Famiglia Itri

Sunday, September 21, 2014

A Little Man in a White Suit

We blessed Baby Nick when he was just about four weeks old. We didn't want a lot of hoopla, so we basically just invited our immediate families. We didn't have any special get-together afterwards or anything. Just the simplicity of a few of our loved ones sharing in a special moment. If these blessings are any indicator, our boy will be physically healthy and a scholar of the gospel. A mother can only hope and pray for those blessings in the lives of their kids. We didn't really get a lot of pictures with other people, but I tried to take a few of just him. I'm no photographer, so it's a good thing my subject was cute to make up for it.














1 comment:

stephanie itri said...

He is such a cute little guy! You're right he does look like Lila but totally looks like a boy. Such a doll baby! Why am I the only one who hasn't held him!! Keep up the posting I love the updates!!