title

La Famiglia Itri

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Happy Wedding, Shelly!

So my sister got married. She basically did all the planning and preparation herself, and created a perfect day that completely suited her. Her new husband is a sweet guy that we are excited to have as part of our family. It was fun because all of my sisters were in town for the two weeks before the wedding, so we all got to play together and get ready for the big day. Of course, it did have the downside of Shelly being insanely busy and not able to do as much stuff with us, but it was still a good time.

At the temple, Nikenzie and her friends watched all the cute little kids who were decked out in these adorable skirts or cute red-checkered bow ties. We did a picture later with all the kids between both families, which was just the kids from our family. The Burbidge side had zero. Good thing we were there to amp up the cute factor!



When we were all waiting, my grandpa Faber disappeared. He told my grandma that he was going to get something out of the car, but then walked in a different direction from where the car was. We had men wandering all over the parking lot looking for him. Luckily, he was found. But I don't have a picture of him. But I do have one of grandma! Other than that, the wait for the bride and groom to come out was uneventful.





Then came the happy couple! Aren't they good-looking?



All the kids

The bride + siblings

The bride + sisters + Mom + cardboard Lauren
 Then to the luncheon. It was very nice. this is where I got to do most of my helping out, since I was 9 months pregnant and couldn't really help with the reception stuff much. I was glad to be able to contribute!


The families and some friends helped set up the reception. It was a carnival theme and turned out perfectly. Complete with a live band and photo booth. Can't ask for much more. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of the fun stuff like said band, or the corn dog truck, cotton candy, snow cones, brownie balls, and popcorn. It would have just made you jealous anyway. But there is a picture of Lila'a balloon hat.






Congrats to my beautiful sister Shelly. I am so happy for you and proud of the great choice you made to marry Matt. Love you!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Those girls were so stinkin cute! Thanks for taking some extra pictures Meg!