title

La Famiglia Itri

Monday, October 27, 2014

Almost Missed It

Tummy time while mommy plays the harp. I almost missed it, but out of the corner of my eye, Nick took matters into his own hands and ended tummy time all by himself. Here he is after his first successful flip.



Naturally, I put him back on his tummy to observe. He laid there with his head up, smiling at me. As I reached to get the camera back out for another shot, he rolled again! So I put him on his tummy yet again, got a few pics and took a video. So, you can all witness roll number three in Nick's life. Hooray for Nick!




For the record, Todd was watching the Cowboys Redskins game. I tried to call to him to come see but he didn't hear me. It is hard to hear things when you are involved in something else. So then I brought the boy downstairs and put him on his tummy in front of the TV. I guess he didn't want to perform in front of a distracted audience. He cried for a minute, then smiled at me when I got down in front of him. Then he just put his head down and sucked on his fist. No more rolling for tonight I guess.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay Nick!!!

PS. You are the cutest mommy!