title

La Famiglia Itri

Monday, October 27, 2014

Best Day Ever (said thick with sarcasm)

My wonderful day on Friday:

This is a picture of me after I almost burned my face off lighting our grill. The lighting in the pic is bad but you can see some charred hairs around my face. I also had some lovely stubble on my arms, and char and soot in my nose. The smell didn't go away for three days. I'm glad I wasn't disfigured for life.


I also woke up to discover I left the chicken for dinner out all night. Had to find something else for dinner.

Had an appointment to get our furnace cleaned. Found out we needed a new furnace. It was installed today. Here it is. 


Went outside to pack up our stroller for a family outing the next day. It had been stolen right off our porch. Here is where it usually is.



Luckily, I did get a chance to go on a brief date with Todd, and had a nice conversation with my mom that left me feeling very blessed. I'm glad nothing happened that will have eternal consequences. Then I got to wake up the next day and go to Lagoon, courtesy of my parents. At least that day is behind me. Still lots of good things to look forward to.

No comments: