title

La Famiglia Itri

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Something to Write About

The last week or so has been really weird. I got really overwhelmed with life for a little bit, and I think I crashed down a little. I've watched way too much TV, eaten little food besides chips and pretzels (besides Thanksgiving of course), and have just felt tired and unable to deal with life. My desire to be productive has only been because I know I should be productive, not because I really want to. And for some reason I have really wanted to blog. But since I haven't been doing anything, there really isn't anything to blog about.

So here is my Catching Fire review! Todd and I saw it today. It is fun because we dropped Lila off at my sister Anna's house so we could go out and see it, and now we are chilling here while she and her husband Will see the very same movie! Way to go for kid swaps. We clearly got the better shift though, cause the kids just want to watch a move and go to bed. When we got back the kids were still full of energy and running around crazy! Thanks so much to Anna and Will for dealing with the chillins.

Anyway, I was very impressed with the movie. Since I haven't read the books, I was really confused about how so many main characters were going to stay alive with another round of the games including so many of them. Well, I did very much enjoy the movie. I thought it moved well and showed most of the important parts of the story (since I haven't read the books I gauged this by how well I understood what was going on). I really liked Jennifer Lawrence and thought she did a great job. The makeup and costumes were really interesting too. It left me pretty excited for the next movie.

It was fun, and a nice chance to get out with Todd. I'm glad we planned this little exchange.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I'm glad, too!

Melissa said...

Baby swapping is a great idea! I am so excited to see that movie! I guess we'll get around to it eventually :)

Miss You!