title

La Famiglia Itri

Sunday, November 03, 2013

The Purple Witch Strikes Again

This was a pretty great Halloween. Lila got all dressed up again, and we went to visit Grandma Lila. They ended up going trick-or-treating together. I felt a little guilty about being the primary president and not handing out candy to the kids in my own ward that probably expected to see me, but in the end it was worth it. It was so fun to see how proud my grandma looked when people recognized that Lila was named after her. I sure love these two ladies.

Don't mind me...




This dog is the reason the previous picture didn't turn out so well.

After we left my grandparent's, we went down to my parent's house for some KFC! My favorite Halloween tradition. I don't know why. It is just fun to have a tradition I guess. And I simply LOVE their gravy. Mmmmmm. We watched a short movie with my dad called "Mummy Daddy." My dad loves it and watches it every year. It is a pretty silly show, it made me laugh a few times. Then we went to our friends Alex and Christina's house for a little Halloween party. We ate mummy hot dogs, visited, and played a game. There was one other couple there (total of 6 adults) and we are the only one with a kid. So she got some screen time in the corner as we played our game. Don't judge. And I sometimes love the ipad.

No comments: