title

La Famiglia Itri

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Captain Hook


Lila's favorite show right now is Jake and the Neverland Pirates. She would watch it all day if she could. A little while ago she found a plastic hook. It's hard to explain, but if you imagine those mini hooks that stores use to hang hats on a metal stick you get the idea. But this was bigger and I have no clue where it came from. I wash I had a picture of every time she declared she was Captain Hook. I'm shocked the thing hasn't gotten lost yet. Today all morning we have played Captain Hook and Mister Sneeze. (Yes I know that's not really his name, but she hasn't figured that out yet). As Captain Hook Lila says that she steals things, but also that she is a nice Captain Hook. She's just so cute. And she doesn't really like me to take her picture sometimes, so take what you can get.



No comments: