title

La Famiglia Itri

Monday, January 20, 2014

Snow Play

These pictures are actually from early December, but they are fun anyway. Lila has some pretty great snow clothes, all except for gloves. I got her nice snow pants for 30 cents at a garage sale, the coat from kid-to-kid, the boots at a store closing sale, and the turtleneck and hat are hand-me-downs. Nice cheap, warm outfit. But I'm still looking for gloves that she can actually stick in the snow without getting wet and freezing. For now, baggies tied over them with yarn will have to do. This girl loves the snow, and often asks "Momma, can I stomp in the snow?"


Me hiding behind a tree. Somehow she found me!







Todd came out with us but took the pictures so we don't have any pictures of him. We all sat down and had some hot chocolate and marshmallows. What a fun family outing!

No comments: