title

La Famiglia Itri

Friday, January 31, 2014

A Sweet Treat

One day we decided to stop at Krispy Kreme for a nice treat as a family. I absolutely love Krispy Kreme. I would go there every day if it wasn't so expensive and unhealthy. And for the fact that when I go I can have no less than three donuts. I could probably down a dozen myself in a day if I really wanted to. Then I feel a bit sick. But I just can't help it. They are sooo good. That is why I usually have long bouts between visits. When we went this day, it had been to long for me to even remember the last time. But then I went with my parent's and Lila and my little sister Kenzie the next week. Totally awesome, but now sad because I should probably wait a very long time before going back.

Watching some chocolate donuts being made



She loves donuts with sparkles. And toenails with sprinkles....

Only pic we have of Todd. Nice fingernail, honey!



No comments: