title

La Famiglia Itri

Monday, March 31, 2014

A New Venture

So I have read a lot of things online lately (well, probably not that many) that have made me think a lot. I wish that I was able to have discussion groups on everything. I really love to hear other people's points of view in kind, respectful ways. Which is why it is unfortunate that I don't get many opportunities to talk to people. When I read posts and comments, they are so often rude and unforgiving. I actually want to know where other people are coming from when I talk to them, rather than pretend to hear what they have to say so I can "correct" them.

So I decided to put some of my thoughts down. Most of the things I read about pertain to the LDS church, so I imagine most of my thoughts will be on topics of interest to this group. But not all of them. I have now written two posts. The first to try and explain what I am trying to do, and the second is a first attempt at actually doing it.

I guess we'll see how it goes. I share about it here because I hope that anyone who reads my blog knows me and would be willing to talk to me about things if they disagree. Who knows, you might change my mind!

If you are interested, here is the link.

http://uncomments.blogspot.com

Addendum on April 1: I was thinking of other things I wanted to write about and there were so many on different topics I decided to change things up a bit. I changed the link above to reflect my new url and have moved over my first actual post so you can view it there. It is now more general instead of focusing on being LDS. thanks! (oh, and no April Fool's, just fyi).

1 comment:

Anna said...

I also have a secret blog where I complain about things. Except, I guess yours isn't secret. But it's nice to be able to post about things you think about, not just things that happen to your family. So I hope you keep it up!